How to Get Sculpted Like a Celebrity
Celebrities are known for their near-perfect bodies, but they don’t get that way by magic. We’ve gathered some of their top tips and tricks that can help you get the sculpted body you want.
- Set Your Goal. Celebrities are often under a lot of pressure to get in shape for a film role or red carpet event by a certain deadline. You don’t have to be a movie star to get motivated. Setting a goal, such as fitting into a specific outfit or getting in shape for an event can help keep you on track.
- Have a Heart (Monitor). One trick celebrity trainers often use is to make their clients work out with a heart monitor; that way they know whether they’re working out at the right intensity to maximize fat burning. Some heart rate monitors track both your heart rate and number of steps you’ve taken, which leads us to our next tip…
- Don’t Skimp Out on Cardio. A combination of cardio and strength training helps you lose weight faster. Strive for 30 minutes of cardio three times a week and weight training once a week. If you really want to work out at a celebrity level and see results faster, strive to work out for at least 20 minutes four or five days a week.
- No Rest for the Weary. Less rest between sets means a faster, more effective workout that improves your endurance and saves you time. Spend no more than 30 seconds resting between sets. If your muscles get fatigued, you can extend the rest to 60 seconds.
- Tailor Your Workout to Your Body Type. Are you apple shaped, meaning you carry weight around your middle and chest with little or no waist definition? Work your core with exercises like rowing or boxing. Working your arms or back will make you look too bulky. Are you pear-shaped, meaning you carry weight on your lower half? Don’t do a lot of cycling or quad-working exercises to keep the area svelte.
While celebrities often work out hard, they are human at the end of the day and do have some extra assistance outside of the gym. If you’re looking for a solution to stubborn belly fat that won’t respond to diet and exercise, but don’t want an invasive procedure, SculpSure may be an option for you. In just 25 minutes, SculpSure can help you achieve a slimmer appearance without surgery or downtime.
SculpSure is an innovative body contouring system that raises the temperature of body fat in problem areas like love handles that seem resistant to diet and exercise. The treated fat cells are naturally absorbed and eliminated by the body over time. There is no downtime or bruising of surrounding skin, and results can be seen in six to 12 weeks.
Be sure to talk to your doctor before starting a new exercise regimen, and if you’re considering a cosmetic procedure, learn all you can about the many options available so you can make the right decision for you.