Blog Parenting Calling All Dads – It’s Time To Get Your Body Back

Calling All Dads – It’s Time To Get Your Body Back

 

Ok, dads. It’s 2016, the year we get back in shape and get chiseled for summer and beyond. But, where do we start? Glad you asked.

Here’s a quick way to see if it’s been a while since you’ve focused on being in shape. When you take a look in your closet, ask yourself – if my clothes could talk, what would they say?

 

OK, that didn’t go so well. I get it.

If you are a busy, almost 40 year old dad that also runs a business from home like I am, you have to really start concentrating on putting in the work to get fit. The problem is…there never seems to be enough time in the day. Even by eating right and exercising when I can, it’s still tough to get in shape and get the body that I really want to have. I hate the term ‘Dad Bod’ and really never use it, but it really is a term that makes a lot of sense.

So, that being said – what is a busy dad to do? Here are a few things that work for me:

  • Put your mind fully into getting in shape. You can’t do it halfway, you have to really commit to doing what is needed to get the job done
  • Make sure you eat well! I follow an 80/20 rule – eat healthy 80% of the time and just enjoy the other 20%. It’s about balance – you can’t make yourself crazy!
  • Try to get up early. I know, I hate this, but it’s the only way to really do it. You feel better and more accomplished when you get in that workout before the day starts.
  • Get a little help from your friends at SculpSure. We all need a little help sometimes, and why not take advantage of cutting edge science and technology?

For me (and most men), you know where you get your chub on…it’s your paunch, your muffin top, your gut. SculpSure targets problem areas such as the abdomen and love handles to reduce stubborn fat that seems resistant to diet and exercise and bonus – there’s no downtime, so you can go straight back to work or playing with your kids.

 

This Father’s Day, take a minute (or 25) for yourself and see how a healthy does of confidence and well-being keeps your ‘Dad Bod’ in superhero shape.

Find A Provider

SculpSure is an FDA cleared treatment that reduces the number of fat cells in specific areas. Find your provider today!